Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who is this Man??

...he lives in the same house as I do...sleeps in the same bed that I sleep in...he usually eats the same meals that I eat...and yet here he is, at 6:30 in the morning singing "cadences" at the top of his lungs. [He said I was only allowed to blog about this if I called them cadences, and not chants...which is what they sounded like to me.] If I remembered half of the things that he was singing about, I would put them all up here for you. Something about being up really early, and marching a lot, and expensive boots and airborne rangers, and etc.

So with my cadence singing husband (who says they had him singing these in the army to expand his lung capacity and build team spirit-who knows why he is singing them now?? ;) off to work and golf this afternoon, I am off to apply the second coat of paint to the bathroom and then pick Melly up for an afternoon of fun. :)

I'm Audi 5000. ;)

1 comment:

  1. The Army did a wonderful job of brainwashing me and sometimes I have flashbacks :)

    ReplyDelete