Sunday, April 18, 2010

Make Up Post

Since I didn't post yesterday, I'm double-posting for today to make up for it. Woot woot!

Today's topic for blogging-a list of my likes and dislikes. I'm a VERY picky, stingy, and opinionated person and today I'm going to share why. ;)

Likes:

1. Watching kittens play--hello?? Baby kittens rolling around on their backs, swipe each other with their teeny paws, and purr while nursing...what's not to love? Especially when one of them is my very own (still to be named, but leaning towards the name Josie)!
2. Playing Wii with my brother--even thought I got whooped, spending time with my quickly maturing brother is priceless!
3. Hand-writing things--it's just so much more enjoyable than typing sometimes. I just like the feel of a pen in my hand and a notebook in my lap.
4. Chuck marathons--that show is SO stinking hilarious. I just wish Sarah and Chuck would date for real already!! (I'm only part-way into episode 2, so anyone who is further, don't ruin this for me!)
5. My sparkler--by that I mean my ring. It's still kind of new to me...so every time I look down at my hand I still smile. :)
6. Chicken--nothing tastes as good as chicken. Fried, baked, strips, sandwiches, nuggets, casserole....I just LOVE chicken!
7. Ketchup--you KNEW this was coming next, admit it! The stuff just tastes so dang good! But even better than just ketchup...organic ketchup!! (Which reminds me, I need to find a place that sells bigger bottles of it than Wal-mart. Any help??)
8. Sermons that speak to my heart--you hypocrite you!! I love it when God slaps me around a little and gives me that icky feeling in my belly because I know when that happens..."Like Barack Obama said, it's time for a change." (Just a song, don't hate the quoter!)
9. My family--yes, I miss them! Okay?? Nothing wrong with missing loud, slightly chaotic, and at times dangerous family gathering with some of the sickest people this side of town!! ;)
10. Sweet notes--"I love listening to you sing! What a gift God has blessed you with. :)" That was on the counter when I got home. Mmm-that makes do one of those little happy sighs...*ahhh*

Dislikes:

1. Weak nails--I know, I know Stephy...I need those vitamins. When I go grocery shopping tomorrow, I'll go buy them. :)
2. Contacts--My mom is the bomb.com for hooking me up in this department. :) I just love not having my face dominated by frames, even if they are cute. :)
3. Headaches from cute hairdo's--all cute things should be pain-free. Yes, this includes child-birth, cute heels, fake rings, and that one shirt that cuts off the circulation in my arms because the sleeves are too tight.
4. Whining--it should be illegal. I should be flayed for ever having done it, for doing it, and for when I will do it in the future.
5. The smell of pee--this may be weird, but oh well. I just hate the smell of walking into the bathroom after someone has peed. It just smells so...fresh and pee-like, eww. Same goes for dog and cat pee of course. It's just all icky.
6. Screaming--it just hurts my ears. Shouldn't some octaves just never have been invented??
7. Those who do not use headlights in fog--isn't this one a DUHHH??!!
8. Huge zits--like the ones that never form a head but just make huge bumps and becomes really painful. I know, this is super gross....but isn't it super true?
9. Flat cherry limeade--so sad!!
10. Woodpeckers--arrrrrg! Their pecking drives me CRAZY!

My hubby is finally home so I'm off to talk his ear off, try to listen, snuggle my socks off, and continue on our Chuck-a-thon. Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment