Friday, April 23, 2010

Project Bathroom: Complete

The bathroom is done! One thing checked off of my list! Woohoo! [Well, with respect to my perfectionist personality...it is ALMOST done. Other than figuring out what prints are going to hang on the wall above the towel bar and doing the major renovation, it is done. Just wanted to clarify. :) ]

I feel so good walking past that bathroom now knowing that there isn't ancient wallpaper hanging on the walls. I can walk in, pee, look around, and feel accomplished. Ahhhh! What a feeling! :)

Here's proof:

BEFORE:





AFTER:







2 comments:

  1. Looks great so far - cannot wait to see it finished! :)

    - Ambs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought after reading this was you are pretty amazing feeling accomplished after peeing!! BUT after analysis I realize it is NOT the act of peeing that makes you feel this way...it is your beautiful new bathroom!! Looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete