Monday, April 12, 2010

It's A New Day

Believe it or not, I DID blog about the ENTIRE wedding. I left no detail out and my rendition of the big day was touching, and beautiful, and would have made you felt like you were actually THERE. Then, the web browser crashed, logged me out of blogspot and I lost the ENTIRE thing. I may have cried...maybe, maybe not. :) Soooo....until I get the motivation to re-blog it (which may SEEM easy, but for some reason is actually not)...you'll have to just make do. :)

Since the wedding we have:

1. Been on two different trips.
2. Become the proud owners of a Wii and some of the fantastically fun games that go with it.
3. Made some slight home improvements.
4. Gotten involved with a few more church activities.
5. Cooked some pretty dang good dinners.
6. Tremendously enjoyed spending time with each other.

Honestly, there is no one on this earth that I would rather spend my days with. He knows my habits, my faults, the things that make me squirm, the things that scare me, the things that bother me...Being with him is like being with a less annoying and obnoxious version of myself...*ahhhhh* :)

Slowly but surely we are establishing a routine for our weekdays and weekends, planning future trips (another one to Sacramento this summer), figuring out what our 5-10 year plan is, and growing closer together, towards God DAILY. I have found that in surrendering my will to Him that I am happier, more satisfied, and far more blessed than I could have ever been ALONE.

Until the next blog update, which I am honestly going to try and do more often...:)

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment