Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In a Blog Rut

All I can seem to think of to blog about is my danged bathroom. I think about it, dream about it...ahhh! It's a disease. ;)

Update on bathroom renovation:

New hardware partially installed. (Waiting for patches in wall to dry.)
Hole in wall repaired (Now have to sand it down, spray texture, and paint over the huge white spot on my wall.)
Yellow rug purchased.
Yellow and orange flowers in vase on the counter.
Orange soap pump purchased.
Mirror-still haven't found one that I like for a decent price.

Eventually this thing will get finished...who knew it would take so long?? :)

Today's plans:
Apply for a car loan so that hopefully I can buy a car. YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't possibly explain how excited I am. Now I just have to stop praying long enough to actually apply, once the bank opens....until then, there's no place I'd rather be than

ON

MY

KNEES.

"Girl, remember what your knees are for!" -Sugarland

No comments:

Post a Comment