Wednesday, April 14, 2010

365 Day Challenge


I'm going to blog EVERYDAY for the next year!! Yep, you heard it. Every single day. Why?? Because I am going to try and Facebook less and blog more as I feel Facebook has just become so....much like MySpace. A waste of time. Yes it's nice for connecting with friends and family members that you don't really ever see. I just constantly finding myself wondering why have the people I have as friends are my friends anyway. If my friends are a reflection of who I am, do I honestly want to look like THAT?? I have family on there, old high school friends (some I was never even that good of friends with anyway), friends from Kindergarten, friends of friends, and on and on and on. This is not intended to sound rude, but do I really need to know what some of you really did when you went out last night?? Or who you were with?? Or how you feel about your best-friend's little sister's ex-boyfriend?? In that same vein, I'm sure most of you don't want to know what I am thinking about naming my cat or how much I really do love my husband, again. :) So I will most likely be putting my friend list on a diet and also try to even log-in less. I don't want to be so caught up in what is going on in everyone else's life that I miss what is going on in my own. (That was not designed to be rude either, or selfish. I'm really sorry if it sounded that way!)

I feel like blogging is going to be a better use of my time as it will be more like a journal that I'll keep for forever. I'll be able to look back and see how I felt on which day and what happened when and note all the funny moments in between. :) Then, people who want to read what is going on in my life can subscribe to my blog and those who don't, don't ever have to come to this page. Ta-da!

I'm going to try and post more pictures on here than on Facebook as well. So keep your eyes peeled as I'm going to attempt to get some pictures in the next few days of some of the more awesome parts of my life! :)

For now, that's about it. I'm going to go look up more cat names on Google (yes, I may very well be obsessed) and then later have coffee with a fantastic new friend. :)

Adios, mi amigos!

1 comment:

  1. oh this makes me smile! i love it, and you! can't wait to see life from your perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete