Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally!

After many days of applying for loans and getting denied again and again...a way became available to us that was a direct answer to prayer. I woke up one morning with an email from a friend asking to help out with our car situation. I was screaming and crying and shouting with joy so loudly that I'm sure the neighbors thought I was either dying or really excited. From the noises I was making, it could have been either one. :) Well, the ball got rolling a lot faster than I thought it would and yesterday we were able to go pick up my new car!!!! Now to start all the paperwork for re-titling, registration, and insurance. :) But the title has to be faxed here from Texas so I get to wait until next week to start it all. For now, I just get to enjoy it! :) Here's a little info on the new car: [Still undecided on the new car's name. My old car's name was Flomar and it just fit that little car so well. :) I'm thinking Toruk (like from Avatar) but am open to suggestions!]

Stats:

Year: 2004
Make: Saturn
Model: Ion 2 Quad Coupe
Transmission: Automatic
Color: White
Seating Capacity: 4 (as it's a coupe so the back seat has a center console where the middle seat would have been)
MPG: 35 (highway) 26 (city)
Modifications: Dark-tinted windows and an after-market exhaust

Pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment